For the train controller :-
- to be aware of other use cases for a train controller (ie a multi-sectional railway with isolating switches, currently it thinks it will be used in closed loop style hornby trainsets)
- a display of Volts output and Amps drawn for each 'Circuit
- access to the controller via an alternative UI or an API, to allow more custom operation
- ability to receive DCC signals and apply those to a analogue circuit. (basically act as a decoder but output the power to the track not a specific motor)
- Increase the number of accessories from 8 per device, and increase the upper limit (32)
- to allow automatic triggered control of accessories, fully programmable
- as above, allow an alternative ui or api to access the device.