Forum essential upgrade
The forum will be off line for a short while on Wednesday 3rd November 2021 from approx. 10:30 GMT to allow a PHP upgrade to occur.
Please ensure you have a note of your forum User Name and Password. You will probably be logged out by the upgrade!
Plus it may be helpful if you clear your web browser Cache, Cookies and History files before logging back in after the upgrade.

Magnetiser

enginedriver27

Magnetiser

Post by enginedriver27 »

Hi all,
I am thinking about purchasing a magnetiser for my Hornby-Dublo three rail locos. Any helpful advice about where to find one and possible cost would be appreciated. It needs to be 'dummyprooof' Dave
yelrow

Re: Magnetiser

Post by yelrow »

If you buy the Ronald Dodd, one, specially designed for Hornby Dublo, it is completely idiot proof. Comes with detailed instructions, and a video on Rons Site. Look on internet for Ronald Dodd. Occasionally come up on ebay, but not cheap. I have one, he supplied direct, and have has great success. I have 19, 3 rail locos, on regular use. If you cant find it , message me, as i have his official email address.
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

yelrow wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:52 pm <Snip>> I have one, he supplied direct, and have has great success. <Snip>
Guess you could also offer a remag service too? But being in France may cause minor issues with P & P?? :o
Image << Click the Icon to go to my website
yelrow

Post by yelrow »

Yes, guess i could, but you are right about postage. Very high here, much higher than uk.
BAYKO

Post by BAYKO »

Hi, I have one for sale,
Cheers

Moderator note
You are not allowed to sell anything on this forum as a new member. Please read the forum rules.