Mountain Goat Waggon & Carriage Works.

RogerB
Site Admin

Re: Mountain Goat Waggon & Carriage Works.

Post by RogerB » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:55 pm

Hi MG, may I respectfully suggest that you either use the macro setting on your camera if it has one - or take your close up photos from a bit further away. Your two wagon are out of focus. R-
Not sure if I have plenty of time on my hands - or I’ve simply forgotten to do something really important.

Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:23 pm

Been struggling how to reduce photos without using other sites. I use the crop function but it makes the pics zoom in which tends to make them blury.
At least this tablet works a lot better then the last one did as the last one didn't like taking photos.

This waggon was converted to 7mm narrow gauge by using a body from a budget battery train set and building onto it with sub chassis assemblies.
Attachments
IMG_20171019_161444.jpg
IMG_20171019_161444.jpg (241.53 KiB) Viewed 211 times

RogerB
Site Admin

Post by RogerB » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:31 pm

Thats goes a little way to explaining the matter. Flickr is free and when you come to uploading your images you are able to select the size you want without any degradation. It is preferable for images to be hosted off forum and a link uploaded as it saves bandwidth (whatever that is). There is a help page here. Just ask if you need any help with it. R-
Not sure if I have plenty of time on my hands - or I’ve simply forgotten to do something really important.