Suggest or recommend suitable tools for use in constructing your model railway.
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:54 pm
Has anyone used a computer vacuum to pick up excess ballast and other cleanup? Do they have enough power? Any brand better than others?
- Posts: 2520
- Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:51 pm
- Location: HAZLEMERE, BUCKS.
I have and I could have done better with a drinking straw so I got one of these. Really good.
Nurse, the screens!
- Posts: 494
- Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:24 pm
- Location: Canterbury Area
I have something similar that I got from Aldi. Surprisingly good.
And the Lord said unto John “Come forth and receive eternal life”, but John came fifth and won a toaster!
- Posts: 959
- Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:30 pm
- Location: Basingstoke, Hants
Whatever you do don't buy the Woodland Scenics vacuum - it really is a waste of space.
Tomorrow will be a good day. - Capt.Sir Tom Moore
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest