A place to show what you are building, altering, kit bashing etc.
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:03 pm
- Posts: 106
- Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:04 pm
- Location: East Sussex
That looks great
. I am saving up the chippy wooden forks for similar (I will assume wood planks would be ok), as it's a good excuse to go to the chippy . I wonder what you used to look so good? Perhaps brick sheet cover or similar?
Watch and pray, time hastes away.
- Posts: 223
- Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:45 pm
Fantastic work PL, but then I would expect nothing less from you.
Oh, Dr Beeching what have you done?
There once were lots of trains to catch, but soon there will be none!
- Posts: 125
- Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:48 am
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
That's a nice job you've done.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest