- Posts: 781
- Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:54 pm
- Location: Burgundy, France
Hi, anyone come across this firm. Are they any good. Dont know much about n gauge rolling roads. thanks.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 904
- Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:52 pm
- Location: Welsh Borders.
Never heard of them John, have you got a link to them.
- Posts: 752
- Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:19 pm
- Location: The Original Washington, UK
The only M2R rolling roads I can find on the net are for road and racing bicycles. Their wheels are a bit bigger than those on a N gauge loco
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest