- Posts: 18
- Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:40 pm
- Location: Halfway Sheffield
are these models any good i need some vehicles for my new n gauge layout, i know oxford are probably the best but they are a lot dearer than tomytec, so are they worth buying or are there any other models worth buying
- Posts: 3500
- Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:51 pm
- Location: HAZLEMERE, BUCKS.
That’s really up to you. Buy one or two and tell us what you think. Cars will be very small BUT as long as they look OK they’ll be OK.
Nurse, the screens!
- Posts: 194
- Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:05 pm
- Location: Gretna
I just googled Tomytec cars and it said they were N scale 1/150 so they sound just right for N gauge
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest