- Posts: 18
- Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:40 pm
- Location: Halfway Sheffield
Any advise regarding fitting n gauge track pins i have just started an n gauge layout and am having trouble with track pins, loads of bent ones
- Posts: 3508
- Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:51 pm
- Location: HAZLEMERE, BUCKS.
Are you going to ballast the track. If so let the pins bend, once the ballast is stuck down it will make it easier to remove them.
If you want to leave them in use Gaugemaster pins.
Nurse, the screens!
- Posts: 2065
- Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:29 pm
- Location: Rochester, Kent
Pre drill the sleepers and baseboard with a 0.7mm drill in a pin vice - it's the only way.
"Not very stable, but incredibly versatile."
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest