A place for real railway discussions.
- Posts: 184
- Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:37 pm
- Location: York
Thank you, a good demonstration, and I learned something about the mid position .
LC&DR says South for Sunshine
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1110
- Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:17 pm
- Location: Dorset
Fascinating to watch. Amazing piece of design engineering and so clearly explained. R-
All pets are therapy pets. Most are just working under cover.
- Posts: 82
- Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:03 pm
I was impressed i never understood until now how it worked. It was part of the "dark arts"
- Posts: 1908
- Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:51 pm
- Location: HAZLEMERE, BUCKS.
Thank you for posting that. Have to admit I didn’t have a clue how it worked, I just knew it was there.
Nurse, the screens!
- Posts: 191
- Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:04 pm
- Location: East Sussex
Fascinating indeed. Thanks for the link, very well displayed
Watch and pray, time hastes away.
- Posts: 890
- Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:57 pm
It is interesting.
Enjoying freelance modelling in 7mm narrow gauge Feel free to ask questions relating to the Mountain Goats Waggon & Carriage Works thread.
- Posts: 350
- Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:19 pm
- Location: The Original Washington, UK
I was amazed and fascinated in equal amounts. Thank you for sharing.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest