If you are having issues viewing the forum or logging in, the recommendation is to log out and then clear all Cookies and the browser cache from your web browser. Usually accessed via the Browsers Settings icon. Then log in with your Forum user name and password. (Don't forget to tick the 'Remember me' box).

Harte's Mill I, now II

Chops

Harte's Mill I, now II

Post by Chops »

IMG_20201108_232132.jpg
IMG_20201108_232132.jpg (833.75 KiB) Viewed 102 times
Retrieved this from the museum today; occasionally I actually try to do something that resembles reality. I have a long way to go,
but that's another story. In trying to pursue the ideal micro layout, by my definition one that could slide easily under a single small
bed, or into the back of my compact car, it dawned on me that creating a track plan composed either entirely, or mostly, of curves
would incur a most sinuous and interesting track plan well suited for the more dramatic formations of the American West.

This video, below, will be repurposed into a micro layout under a snowscape and barren trees, upon which to operate the HO scale
John Bull. Camden and Amboy Railway, 1835, late of New Jersey. So, from El Paso to New Jersey with a slight of hand.

https://youtu.be/0D9OSgz5xTg