Model Railway Forum

Model Railway Forum (http://www.modelrailwayforum.co.uk/index.php)
-   Site Help (http://www.modelrailwayforum.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Letter symbols. (http://www.modelrailwayforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10515)

Mountain Goat 13-11-2016 01:08 PM

Letter symbols.

What do the different colours the letter symbols at the left side of the post subjects mean?

scratchbuilt 13-11-2016 01:19 PM

Hover the mouse over the colour and see its meaning....

Mountain Goat 13-11-2016 03:13 PM

Tablets don't squeek! No mice.... Does not seem to be able to hover....No wings?...Tried clicking on it...Nothing happens.
:/

platelayer 13-11-2016 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mountain Goat (Post 111114)
Tablets don't squeek! No mice.... Does not seem to be able to hover....No wings?...Tried clicking on it...Nothing happens.
:/

reading left to right, the green square say that mountain goat is on a distinguished road. text may vary on other members posts. the middle rectangle says, add to mountain goats reputation and the right rectangle says report post.

Mountain Goat 13-11-2016 04:52 PM

Think you may be looking at the wrong bit Platelayer.
Go in the main forum, and then select a subject group (Like 00 gauge).
Then you will see the different coloured envilope things. Most are blue with some being red in colour and some other colours. Trying to remember!

platelayer 13-11-2016 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mountain Goat (Post 111126)
Think you may be looking at the wrong bit Platelayer.
Go in the main forum, and then select a subject group (Like 00 gauge).
Then you will see the different coloured envilope things. Most are blue with some being red in colour and some other colours. Trying to remember!

read and unread messages? dunno getting bored now looking for your answer to your question:D

Bank Croft Jct 13-11-2016 05:05 PM

Just had a look and the one with the arrow pointing down tells you how many postís you have put up on that thread.....but who careís what they are....you either read and reply to a post or you donít....some members just say mundane things to get their post count up....donít really know why...sorry for being blunt MG...not aimed at you...just fed up with a lot of posts....some have no real meaning to the Forum....thatís just my view and no harm intended......:)

brian1951 13-11-2016 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bank Croft Jct (Post 111130)
Just had a look and the one with the arrow pointing down tells you how many postís you have put up on that thread.....but who careís what they are....you either read and reply to a post or you donít....some members just say mundane things to get their post count up....donít really know why...sorry for being blunt MG...not aimed at you...just fed up with a lot of posts....some have no real meaning to the Forum....thatís just my view and no harm intended......:)

oh dear dear:eek:

Bank Croft Jct 13-11-2016 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brian1951 (Post 111135)
oh dear dear:eek:

Had a bad day today...after the memorial went to a relative and got some sad news...just a life gone to early......:( But why is it ok for others to moan and not me......:mad:

Mountain Goat 13-11-2016 06:17 PM

Sorry to hear that Bank Croft. Every life is missed.
Regarding posts... I am guilty of keeping posts going to keep up the chat and interest. I try not to go too far though...